Even before entering into production, mining companies are actively defining how they will unlock maximum profitability from their operations. Gemcom’s software and technical services solutions provide you with the tools and capabilities you need to design, optimise, and schedule your mining operations.
With Gemcom’s software you will find a wide variety of compelling benefits which will enable you to take your mining projects to the next level of productivity by:
- Designing mine plans which meet your volumetric and grade objectives.
- Engineering robust, economic, and easy to mine production schedules.
- Using long-term planning tools to set mining targets and test scenarios to determine the best way to mine over multiple working periods.
- Leveraging an integrated software working environment to develop designs that maximise ore recovery, while complying with project constraints such as cut-off grade, economic limits, and ground stability.
- Viewing different pieces of information simultaneously to ensure designs are within the physical constraints of the mining area and to maximise the economic extraction of a resource.
- Interacting with all mine design data: drillholes; existing ore body and surface models; optimised pit shells; block and grid models, coloured by grade distribution; etc.
- Optimising pit designs, stockpile utilisation, and blending.
- Automating workflows to save users time.
- Managing your data more effectively to secure it, version it, and make it available where and when it is needed.
- Gemcom Surpac™ – The world’s most popular geology and mine planning software. Surpac saves users significant time and increases operational efficiency by enabling workflows to be automated.
- Gemcom GEMS™ – Data-driven collaborative geology and mine planning software protects data integrity and ensures the latest data is available on-demand, wherever it is needed.
- Gemcom Minex™ – The only integrated end-to-end software specifically designed for stratified deposits. Minex fully integrates all aspects of mining from exploration through rehabilitation.
- Gemcom Whittle™ – The world’s most trusted strategic mine planning software used to determine and optimise the economics of open pit mining projects.
- Gemcom MineSched™ – Production scheduling software with an interactive, easy to use 5-step workflow and visual scheduling canvas.
- Gemcom PCBC™ – The leading block caving solution, which is relied on by virtually every major block cave operation in the world.
- Gemcom Hub™ – Provides secure remote collaboration that organises, centralises and enables the reliable sharing of exploration, planning, and production data over low-bandwidth connections.
When you don’t have the time, or in-house resources are stretched to the limit and there isn’t budget for additional staff, Gemcom helps you get your projects done. With expertise in the use and implementation of Gemcom’s software, our services team works collaboratively with you to ensure you understand each step of the project, giving you confidence in the results and in your ability to work with the data when it’s complete. Our mining professionals provide cost-effective and timely services, including:
- Resource modelling.
- Mine design.
- Strategic mine planning and life-of-mine optimisation.
- Workflow automation.
- Database design and setup.
- And more…