Mining operations are tasked with driving productivity and controlling costs to maximise profitability. Gemcom’s software and technical services solutions provide you with the tools and capabilities you need to plan, schedule, survey, and manage production from the mine all the way through to final product.
With Gemcom’s software you will find a wide variety of compelling benefits which will enable you to take your mining projects to the next level of productivity by:
- Engineering robust, economic, and easy to mine production schedules.
- Managing drillhole, blasting, and survey information.
- Calculating and validating volumes quickly.
- Optimising reserve extraction.
- Producing high quality to-scale maps.
- Integrating resource models, pit designs, and survey data results in up-to-date ore markouts and dig plans with grade and tonnage reports.
- Downloading measurements directly from total stations and GPS recorders.
- Revaluating and optimising mine plans to deliver maximum economic return.
- Managing production from the mine, trucking, plant, stockpiling, processing, to final product.
- Identifying production and equipment problems that would otherwise remain hidden.
- Improving alignment between planned and actual production.
- Managing your data more effectively to secure it, version it, and make it available where and when it is needed.
- Gemcom Surpac™ – The world’s most popular geology and mine planning software. Surpac saves users significant time and increases operational efficiency by enabling workflows to be automated.
- Gemcom GEMS™ – Data-driven collaborative geology and mine planning software protects data integrity and ensures the latest data is available on-demand, wherever it is needed.
- Gemcom Minex™ – The only integrated end-to-end software specifically designed for stratified deposits. Minex fully integrates all aspects of mining from exploration through rehabilitation.
- Gemcom Whittle™ – The world’s most trusted strategic mine planning software used to determine and optimise the economics of open pit mining projects.
- Gemcom MineSched™ – Production scheduling software with an interactive, easy to use 5-step workflow and visual scheduling canvas.
- Gemcom PCBC™ – The leading block caving solution, which is relied on by virtually every major block cave operation in the world.
- Gemcom Hub™ – Provides secure remote collaboration that organises, centralises and enables the reliable sharing of exploration, planning, and production data over low-bandwidth connections.
- Gemcom InSite™ – Gives mining operations the tools and real-time data needed to improve production management from the mine to final product.
When you don’t have the time, or in-house resources are stretched to the limit and there isn’t budget for additional staff, Gemcom helps you get your projects done. With expertise in the use and implementation of Gemcom’s software, our services team works collaboratively with you to ensure you understand each step of the project, giving you confidence in the results and in your ability to work with the data when it’s complete. Our mining professionals provide cost-effective and timely services, including:
- Strategic mine planning and life-of-mine plan re-evaluation.
- Workflow automation.
- Database design and setup.
- And more…